If you’re brand new to oils, I recommend reading my post, “The Beginner’s Guide to Essential Oils!” It will walk you through lots of info, like what essential oils are and how to use them.
You can also check out my video about what comes inside a premium starter kit.
If you’re ready to join my team and want to know how to sign up or get started, click here.
About Young Living:
- Young Living has 20+ years of experience and is the world leader and pioneer in essential oil research and distillation process.
- Young Living oils are beyond organic. Why? Check out their seed to seal process here.
- Each batch of oils is rigorously tested in house for therapeutic viability. Check out their testing process here.
- Young Living owns their own farms across the globe. Read about their farms here.
- You can actually visit the farms and participate in the harvest/distillation process. Watch the Idaho Balsalm Fir harvest here.
- Young Living is the only company to submit their oils to AIRASE for purity testing. Read more about AIRASE here.
- With over 200 singles and blends, Young Living has a great selection of oils available.
- Young Living has an unmatched Seed to Seal process to guarantee the purity and potency of every oil.
- Young Living oils do not have an expiration date.
- Young Living oils are safe for ingestion.